You can help a mum and her newborn baby by donating items from the list below. Please check with us first if you would like to donate an item that isn't on the list.
Read our donations policy to see how we use your donations.
✔ Yes please
For Baby ...
- Moses baskets, baths and stands
- Crib size blankets and sheets
- Clothing - all sizes tiny to 3 months
- Baby towels, muslin squares and bibs
- Baby shampoo and wash
- Baby wipes
- Disposable nappies - size 1 or 2
- Small baby toys
For Mum ...
- Shampoo and shower gel
- Breast pads
- Maternity sanitary towels
- Toiletry bags
- Toiletry items for pamper treats
✘ No thank you
- Car seats, safety and electrical equipment, breast pumps (even new ones)
- Handmade soft toys
- Older baby and toddler clothes can be taken to the Bridge Community Venue Bracebridge, Lincoln (Opening hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am to 4.00pm), or your local Children's Centre
- Pushchairs, bouncy chairs and similar can be taken to the Bridge Community Venue but if you are unsure about the suitability of any donation please phone 01522 530730 first.
- If you have a cot you wish to donate, it can be taken to the Restore Furniture Project based at Alive Church, Lincoln. Please phone 01522 542166 before you visit. Cots may be taken to the Bridge Community Venue if there is no space at Restore.