Every £1 you donate helps and every penny goes to Baby's Basket. Your cash donations help us to buy new mattresses and those things which are not donated (maternity pads are not popular donation items!) and to cover essential running costs such as insurance, postage and printing.
- £1 buys a bottle of mum or baby toiletries
- £3 buys a pack of nappies
- £5 buys a mattress
Here's how you can donate:
- sign up to Lincolnshire Co-op Community Champions
- online through NowDonate
- by Paypal
- by donating all or part of the proceeds of eBay sales
- by transfer to our bank account
Give at no cost to yourself by registering to support Baby's Basket through the Community Champions Scheme of Lincolnshire Co-op.
Give Online at NowDonate by entering the amount you would like to donate in the box below. Click 'DONATE' to choose a single or regular donations, your method of payment (Credit or Debit Card, Paypal or Direct Debit) and to add Gift Aid.
Donate by Paypal through the Paypal Giving Fund. Just 3 simple steps:
- Goto Baby's Basket Paypal Giving Page
- Choose an amount, or enter your own
- Click Donate
100% goes to Baby's Basket and you'll get a tax receipt by email from PayPal Giving Fund. Gift Aid can be added.
Donate all or part of your sales to Baby's Basket through eBay for Charity.
- Choose Baby's Basket under Raise money for your favourite charity in the listing form.
- Select the percentage of your final sale price that you would like to donate - between 10% and 100%.
- If this is the first item you've sold for eBay for Charity, you'll need to read and agree to the eBay for Charity T&Cs and provide a method for paying your donations.
- Complete the rest of the listing form and click Continue to finish listing your item.
Baby's Basket bank details are:
Bank: TSB Lincoln Branch
Sort Code: 77-16-01
A/c No: 0330 4763